Renting a Boat vs. Buying a Boat
Pros of Renting a Boat
- Rental boats only cost you money when you use them.
- You don't have to clean or maintain a rental boat. We do that for you.
- Insurance is included.
- Fuel is included.
- No boat storage costs.
- No vehicle needed to haul your boat to and from the lake. Its already in the water when you arrive.
- Our pontoon boats are fully equipped with bimini top, color GPS/Sonar, AM/FM CD stereo, bait well, and safety equipment.
Cons of Renting a Boat
- We only have 1 location...
- The Butler Chain of Lakes - One of the most scenic bodies of water in Florida, coveniently located just outside of Orlando in Windermere, Florida.
- You don't get to haul your boat through busy Central Florida traffic. It'll be waiting for you ready to go when you get there.
- You don't get to spend hundreds of dollars a year on boat storage like you would if you owned your own boat.
- You don't get to pay monthly boat payments like you would if you purchased your own boat.
Pros & Cons Buying a Boat
- If you've read this far and are not convinced that renting a boat from WindermereBoat Rentals is a better option than buying a boat, then call us today, reserve a boat, and come see for yourself.